The health department in Layyah is responsible for providing healthcare services to the community, including disease prevention, health promotion, and medical treatment. The department works to ensure that the residents of Layyah have access to safe and quality healthcare services.
Sanitary patrols are teams of workers who are responsible for maintaining public hygiene and cleanliness. They work to keep the city clean and free from waste and garbage. In Layyah, the sanitary patrols are managed by the municipal corporation, and they are responsible for ensuring that the city’s streets, public areas, and residential areas are clean and free from health hazards.
If you have any specific questions or concerns about the health department or sanitary patrols in Layyah, I suggest contacting the local authorities or officials for more information.
Layyah Health Department Jobs 2023
The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab is seeking applications to recruit Sanitary Patrol in Punjab Districts (District Health Authority Layyah Jobs 2023. In which all the people of District Layyah can apply if they have their qualifications for these posts. This page provides information on current Sanitary Patrol Jobs in Layyah District. Candidates from all over Punjab can apply for these vacancies, but preference will be given to residents of the Layyah District.
|District Health Authority
|Chief Executive Officer, District Health Authority, Layyah
Sanitary Patrol Vacancies are available for both Females/Males. All the quotas shall be reserved as per the Government Recruitment Policy.
Job vacancies are available for Middle and Matric Pass candidates. Candidates having requisite qualifications and experience should apply before the 26th of April, 2023.
How TO Apply This Job
- The duration of employment shall be given only 89 days which may be reduced or increased by the company itself
- Candidates by writing application on these plain paper b Certified educational certificate details of obtained marks and details of experience and certificate and domicile cell national identity card computerized and other documents during office hours at Chief Executive Officer District Health Authority Layyah Donggi Branch dated 26/ Submit by 4/2023
- Interview process for recruitment will be held on 27/April/2023 at Chief Executive District Health Authority Layyah.
- And the department will be bound to the tehsil in which the employee is placed after the interview
- No separate expenses will be given to the candidates appearing for the interview
- No separate call letter will be issued for Natroview
- The decision of the selection committee will be final and will not be challenged in any court